Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10, 2013

This week not much change since last week maybe lost a pound but as I haven't been to my regular gym with the digital scale this week its hard to tell. My diet hasn't been that great but I have eaten more veggies than last week.  I tried a new class at the gym body pump I found it too difficult but the instructor kept promising that it takes 3 classes to enjoy it. My free trial will be up before I get the chance to try it again. I have kept with Zumba though and find that it is a great workout.  I wish my gym would offer it.  I have kept with one ten minute trainor workout per day and next week will be the end of the 30 days. I think I will have to do another 30 with 2 workouts a day next.

I wanted to blog about my sunday treat breakfast before I forget. I only managed to eat half of it. I don't usually like pancakes but there was this recipe in chatelaine magazine and the pancakes looked so good I got a craving. As I don't have baking supplies in my house I got some of Safeway's eating right pancake mix and adapted the instructions.

Sunday pancakes

1.mix  1 cup of wholewheat pancake mix
with a half cup of buttermilk and a quarter cup of water.

heat  a pan with a 1tsp of butter or oil
add a chopped up apple
warm
add cinamon

3. Mix all ingredients I used my mixer

4. Cook as pancakes

5. Topping this is just based on ingredients I have but it was good.

mix one tablespoon peanut butter, 1 hershey's mini chocolate square, and 1tsp honey microwave for 30 seconds

I enjoyed it as you can see I ate some before taking the picture.





No comments: