Sunday, January 25, 2015

january 25, 2015 vegetarian meat and potatoes

Well this week I did manage to do at least a ten minute workout up until friday I either did 10 minute trainor or rockin' body (a little longer more fun). The weekend my workout was more in day to day things cleaning my parents place which includes a lot of going up and down stairs and lifting boxes today was a walk for groceries but I may still do a workout. I really haven't time to make any real meals but I have been craving perogies for a awhile I made this for breakfast/lunch today (so heavy I only had dinner after) today be prepared there are a lot of processed ingredients in it its not my usual from scratch recipes Sometimes you need some help.

Vegetarian - Meat and Potatoes (frozen perogies and vegetarian meat balls are used in this dish)



Ingredients
half a vidalia onion
olive oil
4 perogies
4 small vegetarian meatballs (I used president's choice)
1 tsp it's not bacon (made from cocounut)
1 tsp dill cream cheese

heat pan while slicing onions
add 1 tsp olive oil to pan leave on med heat
Caramlize onions stir occassionaly until onions look brown
meanwhile place 4 perogies in microwave for 1 min and 30 sec the texture is better
when onions are cooked and the perogies until crispy
cook meatballs according to package directions (1 min in the micowave for mine)
Place onions, perogies, and meatballs on a plate
add cream cheese and I can't believe its not bacon





No comments: