Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1, 2013

This week I have been sick with a bad cold and didn't do as much as I usually do. I am continuing to drink shakeology but I did miss a few days. I tried the gamma speed 3.0 workout I didn't do all the moves because I couldn't keep up plus being sick I was more motivated to keep my ass on the couch. Even so I think I sweated some of my cold out with the workout. It's one of those workouts that I will need to do a few times but eventually it's going to become one of my favourite's. As usual it pushes me to my maximum abilities this workout doesn't have any modifiers I am impressed with how far I have come since before I started T25. I went from not being able to do a burpee to attempting to keep up with Shaun T in gamma.

I have not tried any of the other gamma workouts yet. I hope to get back into it by monday and hope to review the rest of the workouts next post.

Today I tried the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. I wish I had ordered more than one package of this. So far it is the best tasting of the ones I have tried. I only added water today and it was almost equivalent to a smoothie I liked it. I drank it for breakfast and didn't eat anything else until 4pm. I also didn't do anything active unless coughing counts as a workout.

No comments: