Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

This week I am slowly getting back into a routine. I was going through a lot of halls so a lot of additional sugar. I am still drinking shakeology as a snack not a meal replacement. I haven't measured or weighed myself this week. My stomach is getting flatter than before. I mixed in a couple of alpha workouts this week as Gamma is intense.

Today I will write about the pyramid workout. This workout is a nightmare you do every move building up to an 8 count. Well I didn't make it to 8 on many of the moves. This is not a beginner workout so if you are thinking about skipping alpha and beta and going straight to gamma I would advise against it. The only reason I even stuck it through to the end of the dvd was because of the mindset alpha and beta gave me. If Shaun T looks like this at the end of the workout imagine what I looked like.

I bought  a salad of spinach, kale, and baby greens. I sauteed an onion, some mushrooms, a tomato, added the greens. Then blended in the magic bullet. I then put it on a pizza crust with some feta cheese. I also ate some as soup think it made a nice soup.


No comments: