Monday, May 19, 2014

May 17 , 2014

This last week I have been sick at didn't do the workouts. I am going to start another round of 21 day fix from the beginning starting on Monday. This time I am part of a challenge group that will help me stay on track. I have done okay on the eating this week but not the greatest. I also haven't put on any weight but of course haven't lost any either. I did notice one thing I was craving a milkshake (by this point I gave up on this week's fix)  so I went to whitespot got a strawberry milkshake only drank a quarter of it and realized that I like strawberry shakeology better. I drink vegan shakeology for my daily routine but non-vegan tastes like dessert so have been drinking that when I want a special treat. I haven't totally given up. I want to be healthier and get at least the muscles back that I earned from last year's T25 round and inspire others. I am starting a 21 day fix support group in June so either leave a comment on this blog or send me a message at
www.teambeachbodycoach.com/isha21 and we can visit if its right for you.

Kale and sweet potato hash
1 green container baby kale
1.5 yellow = 1 small to medium sweet potato
1 spoon = 1 tsp olive oil


heat oil in a frying pan
dice one small sweetpotato
add to pan
pre-heat oven to 350C (please note I use a toaster oven other ovens may vary)
after 5 minutes remove potatoes from pan and place on baking tray
add seasoning I used bbq spice, pepper, and crushed chilies.
place in oven for 10 minutes
then add kale and stir
cook for another 7 minutes
0.5 medium sweet potato = 1 yellow container

make sure oil is hot before adding potatoes

you can skip baking in the oven if you prefer





No comments: