Monday, June 2, 2014

May 31 t25 workout and 21 day fix eating

I switched to doing t25 workouts in the morning along with the 21 day fix eating plan two weeks ago. I haven't measured yet but my clothes that weren't fitting are now so I know this working. (I weighed after I wrote this after a day of food festival eating I am still another two pounds down.) My cravings really have reduced now so shakelogy works. I was standing in the Starbucks line the other day I still haven't given up my  one tall soy cappuccino a day looking at the good display and realized nothing in it looked appealing to me. That is very different than before where I always wanted a cookie or a brownie now I crave salads a do shakelogy and t25.  For more information on shakelogy and to contact me go to beachbodycoach.com/isha21
I saw a Korean recipe the other day where the tofu was coated in egg then pan fried I made this tofu egg curry based on that and it was delicious I almost ate the whole thing in one meal.

1 onion diced
1 block medium firm to extra firm tofu I used medium because it was on sale
1 egg
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp curry spice
1 jalapeño pepper
1/2 a bunch cilantro
1 tomato
Salt and pepper
1 tsp oil

Rinse and pat dry the tofu cut into 1 inch slices set aside
Crack egg in a bowl mix with all spices
Heat pan and sauté onions
Dip tofu in egg mixture and place in pan my pieces broke apart here

Add jalapeño and tomato to pan
Sauté until brown flip tofu and stir other ingredients
The mixture will turn more crumbly
When its cooked add cilantro and stir.
Tofu and onions I forgot to add the tomato and jalepeno I added it at the end.



No comments: