Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11

The past couple of weeks I feel like I have been off track a bit. I am not really into a regular program right now. I am still doing ten minute trainer or T25 workouts at least 5 days a week but I just choose when and what time of day I do it. I feel I am more dedicated when I am working towards something and crossing off things on the calendar. I already received my T25 T-shirt so I feel I have accomplished something. Right now I am in the process of figuring out what program I should do and when the best time of day to do it is. I find its too cold in the morning to workout now and I don't have a lot of time at the end of the day which makes it really to miss a workout. Ten minute trainor has been great for that I can get 10 minutes in anytime and its a tough workout.

Diet wise I got off track with a weekend of indulgence and haven't quit gotten back on it yet. I do find the more I stray the harder it is to get back into the routine. The good thing that I have noticed is last year starbcucks christmas drinks were at least a three times a week occurance. This year I haven't liked the ones I have tried and only drank each of them once. I will still try the other flavours but maybe one a week.






These eggplants looked so good. They sat around for a few days while I tried to decide what to with them. Finally decided on Eggplant Pizza and hopefully eggplant fries to come. I have a giant jar of salsa I am trying to eat up and I have a new magic bullet with a cheese shaker attachment. Perfect to try out my new gadget and use the salsa as the sauce.

Eggplant pizza

add spices



Eggplant Pizza

Cut eggplants in half lay on baking sheet and add olive oil and spices of your choice.  Bake for 30 minutes at 375 turn once during cooking process. Add cheese and sauce and bake for 5 minutes. Broil for 2 mins.



add sauce and cheese



Eggplant Pizza


No comments: