Sunday, July 13, 2014

Potatoes and Shakeology -July 13

Its hot wierd summer cravings and not wanting to cook creates an interesting meal plan for me. Here is an article on shakeology http://www.shakeology.com/blogs/2014/07/03/shakeology-now-clinically-proven/. Sometimes its just a quick meal for those days when you don't feel like cooking somedays its better than a milkshake nice cool of drink. So I have been craving pototoes-fried potato wedges to be exact but I don't deep fry and no one sells good ones around here so I bought two yukon potatoes and parboiled them yesterday.
Roasted Potato Wedges

2 preboiled yukon gold potatoes
pre-heat oven to 375
cut potatoes into wedges (cut in half then each half in half)
place on baking sheet
pour 1 tsp of oil, seasoning mix i used greek seasoning, salt, and other spices as desired onto wedges
turn each wedge over and repeat spice seasoning
place in over for approximately 30 minutes flip half way through cooking. 

Since this was breakfast and I wanted protein what better thing to add then shakeology I added some frozen fruit and mixed in the magic bullet and it turned out like this I bet if I froze it I would have some really good textured healthy ice cream I don't have the patience to see so i ate it with a spoon.
Don't forgot to contact me if you need more information on shakeology or any beachbody products or you need any help with your fitness journey. beachbodycoach.com/isha21

No comments: