Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 4, 2014

Just a quick update. I have been continuing with the 21 day eating plan somewhat without even realizing it drinking shakeology is a daily thing now and I find I just eat less overall. I feel like I have been eating a little extra junk food while its been hot but I am still losing weight so something is going right. I have been trying to do 21 day fix workouts as on saturday Autumn Calabrese will be in Vancouver and I will be going to the seminar which includes a workout. I thought I would be more motivated to work out than I have been. I have only been doing them 3 times a week. All my friends said are you kidding I am not coming to do a workout in public my coach says I will meet braver people. I used to be one of those people that would never go to a public workout or had ever done a burpee in my life. T25 was really the program that changed my life and taught be how to do burpees and planks and its finally on sale www.beachbodycoach.com/isha21. Beachbody will launch in Canada on August 28 and from this date this sale will no longer be available to Canadians so if you are interested get it now. See my previous posts about the program. I just wanted to do a post before I take a picture with Autumn Calabrese I am so excited about this but I am also extremely nervous about having to workout with her watching. The eating plan has enabled me to lose almost 10 pounds in the last 5 months with me cheating and not feeling like I was doing much work so that's amazing.

No comments: