Friday, November 2, 2012


October 27, 2012

This is my weight loss blog. I was always skinny growing up was a very picky eater. Something changed when I got older after 25 I just consistently put on weight. I had always been told by family that I would become big at 21 I was always happy I lasted until 25.  I am not athletic but do enjoy walking everywhere I always walk around town and at minimum will walk for 30 mins everyday.  Now at 35 I have been going to the gym at least twice a week, own and love Shaun T fitness DVD’s (hip hop abs and rockin body) and hopefully one day I will comfortable enough to try insanity.

So after a year of no weight loss but with a job change and getting the DVD’s I lost 7 pounds. Then I went to Vegas and put on about 10. It took me a couple of months to lose that weight again and decided I don’t want to put that weight on again. Decided instead of flying anywhere I will  just go across the border to Tulalip for a couple of days. Well I just put on 5 pounds on that trip so here’s my problem. I love to travel but if I do I am going to put on weight.

This is the challenge I want to go to Vegas to eat at the new Caesar’s buffet. The only way I will be happy to go is if I lose 20 pounds. I have a bunch of girls ready to come on an eating tour with me if I can do this. There is no deadline on my goal but realistically I will want to go to somewhere in February and if I can’t do it by then for sure in April for my birthday.

This blog is part of the plan to help make me feel more accountable. I will try to blog more frequently but will commit to at least once per week. I will post things related to my weight loss journey and hopefully will be able to see results.

I am vegetarian and believe in only natural methods. I have a co-worker friend who has last 50 pounds strictly calorie counting so I have some inspiration but I don’t think calorie counting is the method for me.

Since people I know will be reading this I will not post my weight so let's go with goal's lose 20 pounds and be a size 8.

No comments: