Monday, November 12, 2012

I will get some pictures and recipes up when I have some more time. I just want to get the post for the week done. This week started out last sunday ended up eating out twice in one day so decided my cheat day would be sunday's.

During the week I got into using my new rice cooker to make soups and experimenting with the new "prep" center I have only used the handchopper part so far I was pleasantly suprised. I ended up trying out the carb cycling for lunch and dinner because I ended up eating the same thing two times in one day. I think its working so I am going to continue with it and try for less cheating. I was down 1 pound mid week. I have a feeling its more my stomach is getting smaller. I tried to eat the extra 1000 calories on sunday but its actually difficult if you don't get a lot of junk food. I think I will cheat less during the week and do what is intended save everything for that one day just to see what happens. I have been cooking sweet potatoes for my afternoon snack and it has been working great to help me not eat junk food. I have also made two batches of Kale chips in the last two days and really enjoying this snack.

The calorie app has been great it really makes me think twice about what I am eating. Really helps to cut back on those addictive Starbucks drinks. I just earned a new badge for logging in everyday for two weeks.






I caught Tommy Europe's seminar at the Health Show on Sunday. The only thing that he said that was inspiring was remember there are a million people in the world that would trade places with you. They would love to have the opportunity to exercise or eat well. 

No comments: