Sunday, July 21, 2013

After Week 1 of T25

One of the greatest thing about this program is even though I feel its a 7 day a week program I have not missed a day. Well I haven't done today's stretching yet but I am going to do it right after this post. Technically its a rest day but there is a stretching workout to be done today.

On Saturday I was really happy I left the second workout from friday for Saturday. If I didn't do that I was feeling like I missing something. That workout was cardio which was the same workout I wrote about in previous post. It was different this time, when you actually focus and do what Shaun T tells you like suck in your stomach and tighten your gluts when you squat its an intense workout. Its also a fantastic workout one that you know you just keep pushing yourself but its doable.

Yesterday was stat day I have not weighted myself as I am waiting to go to the gym. I have lost inches already pretty much at least half an inch everywhere. That's only after a week. I could play find the differences with my before and after week 1 picture.

So this week
monday - cardio - nailed it

tuesday - speed 1.0  - nailed it (i really like this one as you would go really fast for a minute and then do a yoga pose or stretch for a minute)

total body circuit (barely made it) - I kind of blocked this one out I know it was tough i think a lot of planks, pushups etc, but its one that I can work on and I know I will become better

Thurday - Ab intervals (barely made it) - I hated this one, I was like what happened wasn't Shaun T the inventor of abs without getting on the floor. This is mostly floor work like scissors. I find this is really hard on my back. I did like supermans which is good for strengthening your back. I think I am going to replace this one with one of the dvd's from my other shuan t programs. Its seems to only be the double workout for the next two weeks so maybe ill do a longer hip hop abs workout that day.

Friday - Lower Focus - Nailed it - there is a lot of doing things while standing on one leg very difficult exercises but you know they work.

Saturday - Cardio - nailed it I already talked about this one.

My favorite Shaun T quote of the week, you are moving your lower body and sweat is pouring out of your head that's how you know your working.

Sweat has been pouring out of my head all week but it feels great.  I did take a break today and pretty much binged all day hopefully take a day off from working out and eating right doesn't throw my results off track.

I am looking forward to another week of this.  I better go do that stretching.

No comments: