Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

I did manage to wake up at 5 and do a workout a couple times in the last week. The days I didn't I still worked out except for one day. I thought it should be a rest day but it actually threw me off. I was more lazy than the days I did work out. So I guess I will stick with it. I am still waiting for T25 to arrive but I will start doing that as soon as it comes. i am really excited about this one.

Its summer my apartment is always hot. I leave the windows open in the winter. July is always the worst. This year we had a heat wave I found I was drinking a lot of juices and drinking a lot of calories.  I always seem to have left over cucumber at this time of year and limes are 4 for $1. I was wondering what I should do with them.

I made this cucumber lime drink. I thought I would mix it first then add sugar or something else to it. To my surprise its really good on its own. I actually crave this drink now and its so easy. I stocked up on cucumbers today. Very cooling and refreshing.

Cucumber Lime Drink

half a cucumber (I did peel mine you can keep it on if you like)
juice of 1 lime
Mix in magic bullet

optional:
add in some seltzer water
add in some sweet fruit
add in some fruit juice
or sweetner

I did try adding some fruit juice to it I didn't like it. I liked it better on its own. I might try adding ginger and mint to it one day.




No comments: