Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

Week 1 of round 2 done. I switched up the workouts a little between phase 1 and phase 2. I actually find part 1 harder than part 2 but I am still getting a good workout in. I did decent on the diet except for one eating out day where I didn't have a choice in what was ordered.

To satisfy my sweet tooth I have been making easy no -bake healthy treats

The tasty oatmeal raisin bites got me through the week

One cup of quick cooking oats
half a cup of nuts (I used almonds because that's what I had)
half a cup of raisins
2 tbsp of peanut or other nut butter (all natural of course)
1 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp water

I discovered the magic binder is actually water works really well.
Toast oats in a pan
grind nuts in a blender
add remaining ingredients to pan
shape into balls and press into cookie shape
let set in the fridge for a few hours

No comments: