Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18, 2014 - Easter Brownies

Becoming a beachbody coach is giving me the motivation to press play everyday. Even though I am not fully set up yet  feel like I need to do more now to prove the programs work.




I have done a T25 workout everyday since my last post. Next goal is to work on eating better. If you need more information on beachbody products go to www.beachbodycoach.com/isha21. It is Easter weekend so this week's recipe is a bit of a treat. I have to admit I couldn't stop eating them They were a hit at work and the comment was that they taste like two bite brownies this is a much healthier version.

Brownies
2 cups hazelnuts
3/4 cup icing sugar
2 eggs
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tsp of olive oil

Place nuts, icing sugar, cocoa in blender or magic bullet and mix until nuts are ground

add eggs, vanilla, buttermilk, and oil and blend until consistency of cake batter
line a baking pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into pan and bake at 350C for approximately 35 minutes. 

No comments: