Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 7

This past week I tried to get back into a workout routine. I did 4 t25 workouts out of 7 days so better than nothing still have some work to do to be consistant. I am still drinking shakeology 5 days a week. That seems to be working I realized I now work next door to my favorite chocolate store. I went in looked around and didn't buy a thing. Does this mean my chocolate addiction is gone.. No because I did buy some drug store chocolate but shared it. This past weekend I went on a mini vacation had all the junk food I wanted for 3 days the junk food I are was a single portion bag of chips, 2 glasses of pop, a veggie burger and an order of fries, a piece of cheesecake, a bakery brownie, and a few cookies, and a couple of single portion chocolates. We did a lot of shopping walking okay it's time to try to get back into a healthier routine. This recipe is for the return if vacation you know when you have eaten out to much and you don't want to cook. Here is a fast in between I got 3 portions out of this.. I will post pictures later.

Tofu stir fry

Half a bag of fresh chow mein noodles
3 tbsp sweet and sour sauce
1 individual package soy sauce
1 tbsp hot mustard
Half a package coleslaw mix
One carrot
Half a carrot
One package smoked tofu cubed

Boil water for noodles
Meanwhile heat a non stick frying pan
With one tbsp oil (optional)
Heat tofu until crisp
Add coleslaw mix
Add sauces
Stir and reduce heat
Add some water if there isn't enough sauce
Add noodles to boiling water
Meanwhile chop carrot and cucumber
When noodles are cooked add to tofu and stir
Turn off hear
Add carrot and cucumber to mixture and mix
What Should I make?

cook coleslaw mix, tofu, and sauce 

chopped this while mixture was cooking

All done. 


No comments: